- When was the last time your supplier brought you something new? When was the last time they rattled your cage with a packaging idea that would improve your sales?
- Are your men’s accessories (key chains, money clips, etc.) packaged in better boxes than your fine jewelry?
- Is your pre-boxed sterling line packaged better than your more expensive products?
- Have you ever removed a ring from a box and had the ring pad come with it?
- Do you use the same type of box as a competitor, a deep discounter or a chain store?
- Are you being out-packaged by the competition?
Monday, October 27, 2008
When Is It Time To Buy Better Packaging?
No one knows better than me that it's a major PITA to change packaging (printing dies, colors, styles, bags, etc.) and find a new packaging supplier. But change is sometimes good, and fresh, new packaging look can improve your business. Here are some signs that it's time for a change:
Posted by Bob Pauly at 2:25 PM